Wednesday 18 September 2013

MUA Eyeshadows Swatches

As my MUA eye shadows collection is growing, I thought I'd do some swatches of the single pan ones iv got so you can all get a better look at them.

Pictures on the right are with 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK as a base.

 Pictures on the left are without.

All of these eye shadows cost £1 each from www.MUAstore.co.uk ! 
(scroll down to enter my £25 MUA makeup giveaway!)

1. Shade 25 - Burnt red - Pearl/Shimmer
2. Shade 28 - Copper - Pearl/Shimmer
3. Shade 8 - Turquoise - Pearl/Shimmer
4. Shade 31 - Baby Blue - Pearl/Shimmer
5. Shade 24- Bronze - Pearl/Shimmer
6. Shade 29 - Gold - Pearl/Shimmer
7. Shade 9 - Purple - Pearl/Shimmer 
(My personal favorite!)
8,9 &10. Shades 19,17,16 - Dark Brown, Nude, Hint of Pink - Matte 
(None of these matte shades have NYX Milk pencil as a base)


Hope these swatches were of some help to you :)

Have a great day and come back soon!

xoxo




*MUA in no way sponsor any of my posts and all reviews are my own honest opinions*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...