Friday 2 August 2013

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer Review

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
 
Hi everyone! So i decided to put up a review of the Rimmel fix and perfect primer as I've been using it for a few months now. I have to say its a really really good primer!

After I've washed my my face i put this on before my foundation and it makes my foundation appear much smoother. If put on without foundation is gives my skin a lovely silky feeling and quite a healthy glow too. It comes out like a white cream and you only need a tiny bit and it applies very smoothly all over and goes completely transparent. I've just finished my second tube of this primer and i will definitely repurchase again and again, I'd definitely recommend it. I bought this through Very.com for £8 and although, in my opinion, that seemed a little pricey for a small tube, i soon realized that it lasts for quite a while .So its really worth the money and a handy staple for your make up bag if, like me, you have quite visible pores and dry patches. Id give this product a 9/10. I'm looking forward to tying out some different primers though so iv got a good base of comparison. I'll be impressed if i managed to find one better tho!

All in all highly recommended! You can buy this product at most pharmacies, supermarkets or online stores.  Have you tried this product? What did you think of it? Leave your comments and share your thoughts! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...