Sunday 22 December 2013

November Glossybox



Hi lovelies!

Its a bit late but here's my November Glossybox review :)

I actually ordered two by mistake (oh well!) and i pretty much got the same things but two were slightly different but ill get to that further on.







I always love the attention to detail in the Glossybox packaging its so pretty!







Firstly i got this matte black eye shadow from Emite which iv never actually heard of. I got a shimmery white/ivory one in my other box. The black I'm not too keen on as its quite chalky and hard to blend, the white one however i really love its very pretty and great for inner corner an under brow highlighting. However i don't think id buy from them as the prices are quite high (these shadows are around £15 each).

Next i have an Agese Oil sample. Not really much to say about this as it doesn't really tell you much about it but i tried it on my face, (I'm assuming that's where its for) and it didn't really do much of anything.


I also have an Elegant Touch rapid dry for nails. This is a quick dry spray that you spray over you nail polish. I'm a bit unsure about this as i may be using it incorrectly, it did dry my nails a bit quicker but also made them streaky ...hmm.

Now this Yves Rocher hand cream is gorgeous! I got a chocolate orange one and in my other box a chocolate raspberry one. They are lovely and thick and smell amazing!!! I just wish the scent lasted a bit longer but I'd definitely repurchase this!

I also got 3 Vichy samples but i cant give this a good or bad review as yet because iv not been able to test it properly. Iv had alot of face creams lately so I'm trying to not to use too many at once because i keep having breakouts as it is.

All in all not a bad box but nothing really amazing.

What did you get in your Glossybox in November? 

Thanks for reading and come back soon for more reviews.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...